Here is our provisional programme for 2020, please be aware that there may still be some changes.
As always, we have a very full programme. There will be multiple opportunities to listen, perform, dance or learn, as you wish, plus plenty of chances to jam with friends old and new. Scroll down to view the programme online or click here to view, download and/or print a copy of the programme. (Please note: the committee reserves the right to amend the festival programme as required.)
Over the weekend, you will be able to:
- guests perform in their feature concerts or the showcases on Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening
- invitation sets in The Balladeer
- performers in the Blackboard concerts.
- one of our Blackboard (open mic) concerts
- the allcomers’ singaround
- Saturday night’s singing session
- the Spoken Word session on Sunday
- Sunday’s New Zealand Songs and Stories session (NZ songs and stories only please).
- at the Welcome Ceilidh on Friday evening
- at the Saturday night celidh dance
- at the Sunday night after-concert dance
- at one or more of the six dance workshops.
- to sing as part of the Festival choir
- new techniques or instruments at one of the workshops, whether for beginners or experienced musicians
- new dances as part of the dance programme
For information on the music and dance workshops click here.